Appointments with Professor McGill
Some patients need Professor McGill’s assessment. Typically his clinical time is spent with athletes and challenging patients. They have failed traditional approaches. New appointments will be made available every two months. Please read Back Mechanic prior to the visit.
You may message firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your situation.
What you can expect: Upon leaving the assessment patients will:
- Understand their pain trigger mechanism
- Clearly understand what to do to allow pain de-sensitization
- Clearly understand how to build a foundation for pain-free movement
- Clearly understand some progressions and milestones
- Receive a report with a precise description of your pain trigger(s) (most of the time) sent to yourself and the referring clinician together with a recovery plan
- Have a follow-up contact to quantify efficacy, answer questions and assist in developing progressions